For our Client - European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Interim Senior Legal Assistant would be allocated to the Data Management Office and support in case law analysis, legal research, and drafting legal texts in particular in the area of personal data protection rules and regulations, which may include briefing notes, legal opinions, ED Decisions etc.
- to ensure administrative support in administrative procedures;
- to co-ordinate the document flow and assist in archiving;
- to draft notes, letters, reports and follow up;
- to support in preparation and evaluation of internal training;
- to assist at meetings, drafting minutes where necessary;
- to assist in correspondence, missions and agenda management;
- to provide assistance in preparation, implementation and monitoring of contracts;
- to support project team in management of projects;
- to support in drafting reports in various areas
- to perform basic administrative tasks as copying, scanning, etc.
- successfully completed secondary education related to law, administrative or management.
- at least 2 year of professional experience in international law
- diplomas of: General Administration, Business Management, Financial Management, Economics, Political Sciences/ European Studies or Social Sciences
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2/C1)
- knowledge and experience in working with databases.
- experience in professional layout tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Acrobat Pro)
- high level of responsibility and ability to take initiative
- very developed level of service orientation
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing
- work and prioritizing accordingly
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters
- ability to work in a team
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 84.65 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals