JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Responding to legal administration requests coming in from GBS customer countries
- Using the ServiceNOW System and other systems as required by the specific GBS customer
- Maintaining relationship with GBS customers
- Ensuring high quality and timely service to GBS customers
- Contributing to improving GBS internal procedures, workflows and tools, and creation of resilient, strong organization focused on effectiveness and quality
- Providing general administration support and assistance to the LRA department
- 4th or 5th Law School student or recent graduate
- No work experience necessary, but proven record of practices or secondments will be an asset
- Familiarity with global admin systems (ServiceNOW, SAP) welcomed but not required
- Fluent Polish and English (written and spoken), German or other European languages will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good planning, organizing and prioritization skills
- Proficient MS Office skills