- Support in corporate HR- Compliance related tasks (investigations, audits, draft of internal directives)
- Labour law advice in matters with an international component (M&A, restructuring, roll out of group wide programs/projects).
- Coordinating external lawyers and "translating" complex legal matters/advice in a business-oriented manner for different stakeholders.
- Dealing with legal issues in connection with the cross-border deployment of employees (so-cial security/taxes).
- European Works Council: Ensuring smooth relations and making sure information flows in the right manner
- Support compensation & benefits topics at employee level by providing expert advice through financial analysis, benchmarks, legal overviews etc.
- Legal background (law degree or masters in laws) is a mandatory requirement
- Minimum 1 year experience in employment law related topics acquired in an international context, either by working in an international law firm or in the HR department of a multina-tional company.
- English (C1/C2 level) - English will be the vehicular language of this job position
- German at B2 level or willingness to learn it
- Power point and excel skills
- Analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Being able to interact with different types of stakeholders and cultures and to adapt the communication style