We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
You will work with the JTI team based in Geneva, Switzerland on a daily basis and communicate with a global network of IP agents. The candidate we are looking for will for the first part of the year exclusively work on documenting the existing work procedures performed by the current Geneva based administrators.
Candidates must be able to communicate with clients and foreign counsel in English. Excellent spelling, computer and organizational skills are a must. This person also needs to have the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines.
- To provide dedicated support to the JTI Patent team in relation to the docketing of JTI’s patent in the patent database.
- To provide full support to RMC Patent Manager and Director in the patent extension and renewal process.
- Provide full support: patent filing, preparing and obtaining the signature of documents (eg Powers of Attorney, Declarations and Assignments etc.), notarization and legalization of documents, etc.
- Downloading data from Patent docketing database and creating reports on outsourcing levels.
- Support Patent Director with the organisation of meetings, travel and expense reporting.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in FMCG or Law company in Patent Team
- Fluent written & spoken English
- In-depth knowledge of forecasting & logistics and distribution & warehousing management
- Problem solving, attention to detail and clear communication of complex results
- Ability to communicate analyses and outcomes to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to self-start work in an unstructured environment