Modus Group story began in 1993 in Lithuania. During 27 years, the company has grown to a successful international business currently operating in 12 European countries. We mainly focus on three areas of activity: renewable energy (Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee) and automotive business. Today we unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other world-renowned names of car industry. While growing business and looking for new opportunities, Modus Group follows its strategic guidelines: investing into the future, trusting green and working smart.
Our legal experts notice EVERY important detail. They transform the ideas and wishes of different MODUS GROUP businesses into the solid arguments and legal terms’ based reality. Be it a business startup in Poland or an ambitious project in Spain, the expertise of our legal team has no geographic boundaries!
We are looking for you – In house Lawyer – a trustworthy expert who would help us identify business development opportunities and minimize legal risks by advising our Group business leaders and board members on any major legal and regulatory issues. We promise you will be at the heart of any major Group business development decision, act in a close cooperation with the Board, set-up and manage the external partnerships in Poland.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in corporate legal advisory (a combined experience of in-house legal adviser and external corporate lawyer is a great advantage)
- Demonstrate thorough expertise in the area of corporate, commercial and contract law
- Have a valuable track record of representing the buy and/or sell side of business, its part/assets or separate projects
- Be excellent in representing business interests in law suits or addressing legal claims
- Be fluent in English and Polish
- Like challenges as much as we do - see the big picture, yet be able to dive deep into the subject matter, involve and challenge the respective parties
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed)
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas