Our office in Warsaw is looking for candidates for the position of:
- Support of foreign entities in expanding into new markets and staying in compliance with local regulations and cooperation with worldwide firms.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts in English.
- Analysis of current legal changes, also at international level, concerning compliance matters and specific business industries.
- Corporate and administrative duties and supervision over the flow of documents.
- Cooperating with local law firms, accounting offices and financial institutions/ authorities.
- Master’s Degree in Law (or equivalent) and basic knowledge of common law instruments; working knowledge of/interest in more than one legal system would be an asset.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a legal department.
- Fluency in spoken and written English - full professional proficiency.
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts in English; preferably gained in at least two of the following environments: logistics, FMCG, e-commerce, marketing.
- Experience in corporate support of foreign entities.
- Business-minded person, responsible and trustworthy.
- Able to operate within a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude to new challenges.
- Research and analytical skills in the field of legal and tax regulations in other jurisdictions.
- Very good organization of work, attention to detail, ability to perform tasks independently.
- Opportunity to gain experience in rapidly developing fields of international commerce.
- Lack of routine in the performance of the daily duties.
- Interesting work in a dynamic young team and in an interesting industry with exposure to Multi-jurisdictional business and law practices.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive location in the city center
- Possibility of remote work
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- No dress code
- Relaxation zone
We will contact selected candidates within two weeks.