We are looking for an experienced lawyer to join our In-House Lawyers team and to work in a value driven IT organization. In-house lawyer is a part of an independent team cooperating with multiple Objectivity branches. As a team we are responsible for providing full legal support for all Objectivity companies in all locations.
- Contact with clients and suppliers 40%
- Cooperation with external advisors 20%
- Internal Support 40%
- 3+ years of professional experience as an In-House Lawyer or in a law firm
- Qualified in German law
- Fluent German
- Fluent English
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Self-organization and independence
- Supporting Objectivity GmbH regarding all legal matters, in particular Intellectual Property Law, Personal Data Protection and Privacy, Cyberlaw, E-commerce, Corporate Law, Civil Law, Employment Law.
- Contract negotiations with clients and service suppliers, licensors, resellers etc.
- Cooperation with external legal offices and other departments in the company (Payroll, Quality, Finance).
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating policies, guidelines and software development contracts with German clients.
- Cooperation and providing legal advice to the Polish and English companies in the Objectivity Group.
- Staying up-to-date with applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance.
- You will be advising in highly interesting, innovative IT projects from various industries,
- You will be able to work on a wide variety of assignments and excel your knowledge of the British and German legal market,
- We offer a role that allows for independent work, direct contact with the client and a great impact on the most important legal areas in the Objectivity group,
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do,
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner and Multisport card.
- You will work with various teams within the company, which will provide you with the experience to know how we work and learn more about the IT industry,
- We provide access to legal information systems in Great Britain, Germany and Poland (Thomson Reuters, Beck online, Legalis),
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication,
- You can expect training budget, hyper-growth opportunities and respect for your ideas,
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
To find out more
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
Check out our benefits.