We are looking for an experienced lawyer to join our In-House Lawyers team and work in a value driven IT organization. In-house lawyer is a part of independent team cooperating with multiple Objectivity branches. As a team we are responsible for providing full legal support for all Objectivity companies in all geographies.
- Qualified in German law
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Precise & transparent communication
- Self-organization and independence
- English (min. C1) German (min. C1)
- 40% Contact with clients and suppliers
- 20% Cooperation with external advisors
- 40% Internal Support
- Supporting Objectivity GmbH regarding all legal matters, in particular Intellectual Property Law, Personal Data Protection and Privacy, Cyberlaw, E-commerce, Corporate Law, Civil Law, Employment Law,
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating policies, guidelines and software development contracts with German clients,
- Contract negotiations with service suppliers, licensors, resellers etc.,
- You will be advising in highly interesting, innovative IT projects from various industries,
- You will work with various teams within the company, thanks to which you’ll get to know how we work and learn more about the IT industry,
- You will be able to work on a wide variety of assignments and excel your knowledge of the British and German legal market,
- We provide access to legal information systems in Great Britain, Germany and Poland (Thomson Reuters, Beck online, Legalis) ,
- We offer an independent role that allows for independent work, direct contact with the client and a great possibility of influencing the end result of the work,
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication,
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do,
- You can expect training budget, hyper-growth opportunities and respect for your ideas,
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.