We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Global Mobility Immigration Support is part of HR Services Team, reports directly to HR GBS Global Mobility Lead.
- Responsible for I-9 Reverification Process and Return of Company Convenience Leave of Absence Process
- Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the HireRight System
- Responsible for initiations with external Immigration vendor for various visa types
- Responds to questions on standard and administrative US Immigration procedures and practices via multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, phone, case management system)
- Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the Case Management System
- Provides continuous status updates, guidance, and information to customers, key stakeholders, and peers within the HR functional area team(s) to ensure case resolution
- Collaborates closely with various HR functional teams under Global Business Services (GBS) structure
- Collaborates on a regular basis with the extended Global Mobility team on case solution
- Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility. Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established by the HR functional area(s) and team(s)
- Recommends process improvements to the management and participates in the various projects related to improvement of the Global Mobility processes
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- At least one year of experience within immigration area
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Capacity to manage fluctuating case loads
- General business acumen, demonstrated analytical and creative thinking ability
- Must have global/multicultural focus, sensitivities, and adaptability
- Ability to successfully navigate through multiple competing and changing priorities
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Exceptional time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team environment, customer service oriented.
- Ability to ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution
- Prior experience with HireRight, Service-Now would be an asset
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely based on business requirements.