We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The Due Diligence Specialist will be responsible for supporting operations related to anti-bribery and corruption regulations. You will work as part of the global Ethics and Compliance Team, and closely cooperate with many departments (Legal, Procurement, Supplier Qualifications) as well as with employees. The Due Diligence Specialist will work under supervision of the VP and Deputy Counsel, Legal Ethics and Compliance.
Scope of duties:
- Assessing risk classification of potential clients and third parties (vendors, sales agents, JV Partners, representatives)
- Conducting due diligence, which may include, but is not limited to, internet searches, financial and legal database searches, requesting and reviewing due diligence reports prepared by vendor
- Identify “red flags” and elevate to compliance counsel as necessary
- Managing the compliance database systems
- Reviewing and approving enquiries and submissions
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years business, legal or analytical experience in conducting due diligence or “know your customer” research and protocols,
- Familiarity with risks associated with diverse scopes of work and international locations
- Advising supplier qualification and procurement teams on completion/accuracy of due diligence documents
- Analysis of due diligence documents for completion, accuracy and red flags
- Training supplier qualifications and procurement personnel on Due Diligence Policy and procedures
- Knowledge of anti-corruption legislation, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and UK Bribery Act
- Good "translator" of legal requirements into business operations
- Detail oriented, self-starter and ability to work under time pressure
- Solid English writing, presentation and communication skills; Knowledge of German is a plus, but not a requirement
- Motivation to work in multinational environment and provide support to Jacobs employees, managers globally
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Independent role and flexible working hours.