JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
The position is responsible for providing high-quality support in the field of personal data privacy, including coordination and cooperation with local outsourced Data Privacy Officers in international locations, coordination of data privacy activities between GBS centers, Group Data Privacy Director, TO & PMO, and occasional provision of business-relevant advice around data privacy for JTI Global Business Solutions globally.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Drive and coordinate cooperation between Poland, Russia, and Philipinnes GBS centers, Project Management Office, and HQ DPO on data privacy related matters.
- Support GBS centers in Poland, Russia, and Philipinnes with regard to required Data Privacy related activities. Review existing state, plan future state, execute on necessary stages to ensure control and ownership of all personal data related tasks, in coordination with local DPOs.
- Setup, coordinate, and drive regular reviews and reports to GBS Head of Legal, GBS Project Management Office, and HQ DPO on status of data privacy activities, level of compliance, existing risk and issues, and mitigation measures.
- Be a single point of contact for (a) all local DPOs in three GBS centers to ensure alignment on priorities and open projects, and (b) anyone from within GBS or other JTI legal entities for status updates on GBS compliance with data privacy rules and regulations.
- Plan, coordinate, and take full ownership of identification, registration, auditing, and updating of personal data flows between all GBS centers and other JTI legal entities.
- Have a University degree (Law degree is not a must)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Data Privacy Officer or Data Privacy expert in an international organization, working on EU and non-EU jurisdictions.
- Fluent English (written and spoken); Russian - nice to have
- Good knowledge of Data Privacy rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of EU Data Privacy laws (GDPR)
- Good knowledge of most common tools and processes for monitoring international data flows (e.g. OneTrust)
- Excellent cross-cultural communication skills
- Good planning, organizing, and prioritization skills
- MS Office