Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels. Our products are used in everything from flooring and furniture to timberframed houses. We are investing in innovation since 1897. Our integrated operation allows us to perfect every last detail. 27 countries, more than 40 sites.
- conducting negotiations and participation in international transactions related to planned investments, including transactions related to the acquisition of shares/stocks in companies, the conclusion of investment agreements with government organizations, acquisition of enterprises in bankruptcy,
- conducting relations with banks,
- conducting negotiations and participation in concluding contracts with main contractors - clients,
- monitoring procedures for concluding contracts and supervising their compliance,
- optimization of the companys economic risks.
- higher legal education,
- min. 5 years of experience in independent work in a medium or large enterprise,
- practical knowledge of the bankruptcy and commercial law,
- experience with transactions, business workouts, and restructurings,
- having negotiation skills and abilities,
- very good knowledge of written and spoken English, knowledge of German or Russian is highly recommended,
- availability and readiness for many business trips,
- organizational skills, self-discipline, and responsibility.
- work in an international corporation that is a leader in its industry,
- stable employment based on an employment contract without a trial period,
- attractive bonuss system supporting good performers,
- full confidentiality during the recruitment process.